From the WSJ .
This is a great little sauce that goes well with many dishes. We had it with the lamb M’Smen, but also with grilled shrimp the following night!
You can make this sauce up to 4 days in advance and store it in the refrigerator, but be aware that the garlic will grow increasingly pungent.
Total Time: 10 minutes Makes: 1¼ cups
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 1 cup full-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
1. Finely chop garlic and herbs with a knife or in a food processor.
2. Add herb mixture to yogurt, along with lemon juice and salt, and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.